Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 17:33:06 UTC

[sanselan] Source Repository not found

Where can I check out the Sanselan source? The site instructions are not
working for me:

$ svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/sanselan/trunkcommons-sanselan
svn: URL 'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/sanselan/trunk'
doesn't exist

I'm interested in making a simple addition for a project I'm working on.
Down the road, I'd like to contribute, especially to the TIFF area.

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v, 121-24)

Re: [sanselan] Source Repository not found

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 April 2012 16:33, Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I check out the Sanselan source? The site instructions are not
> working for me:
>
> $ svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/sanselan/trunkcommons-sanselan
> svn: URL 'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/sanselan/trunk'
> doesn't exist

The project is in the process of being renamed; try the following instead:

$ svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/imaging/trunk