Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Jeremias Werner <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/23 16:43:19 UTC

Call for Agenda of this weeks OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” meeting

Hi,

This week we will have the next OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" meeting and I volunteered to prepare the Agenda.
We already got a few topics:

1. Introduction/New faces on the call? (5 min)
2. Asking around for notable changes/updates?(5 min)
3. Topics:
   3.1 Feedback and work on trigger management operations - James Thomas, Carlos Santana, Jason Peterson (15min)
   3.2 Discussion for trigger activations - Rodric Rabbah (15 min)
   3.3 Demo of Kamon.io integration for monitoring in controller/invoker  - Martin Henke, Vadim Raskin (15 min)
   3.4 Short update on release process - Carlos Santana / Matt Ruttkowski (10 min)
4. Find and confirm moderator for next meeting (2 min)

Carlos, Rodric, would that be work for you?

All, pls feel free to bring up any topics you want to discuss and we can adjust the agenda as needed.

Looking forward to a vibrant discussion.

Kind regards,

Jeremias Werner

Re: Call for Agenda of this weeks OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” meeting

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
I’m traveling this week. I may not be able to make it. I can share my thoughts in the dev list ahead of the call.

-r

Reminder: OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” meeting

Posted by Jeremias Werner <je...@gmail.com>.
Reminder:
What: Apache OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting
When: TODAY @ 11:00am EDT, 8am PDT, 3pm GMT, 5pm CEST , 3pm UTC
Where: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk <https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk>
Moderator: Jeremias Werner
Agenda:

1. Introduction/New faces on the call? (5 min)
2. Asking around for notable changes/updates?(5 min)
3. Topics:
    3.1 Feedback and work on trigger management operations - James Thomas, Carlos Santana, Jason Peterson (15min)
    3.2 Demo of Kamon.io <http://kamon.io/> integration for monitoring in controller/invoker  - Martin Henke, Vadim Raskin (15 min)
4. Find and confirm moderator for next meeting (2 min)

Dial-In:
Or iPhone one-tap :
   US: +16465588656,,5043933185#  or +16699006833,,5043933185#
Or Telephone:
   Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
:
       US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833
   Meeting ID: 504 393 3185
   International numbers available: