Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/11/17 14:11:51 UTC

Re: 大神,求助kylin的使用问题 !! ( Help !!! )

hi,

Please provide as detailed as possible information, including the query
SQL, query log, cube definition etc; Otherwise, we couldn't know what
happened. Here is one recommended article on how to ask the question in a
smart way:

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Work email: shaofeng.shi@kyligence.io
Kyligence Inc: https://kyligence.io/

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

May Zhou <ma...@foxmail.com> 于2018年11月16日周五 下午4:53写道:

Re: 大神,求助kylin的使用问题 !! ( Help !!! )

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Please do not use 大神" and "Help!!!" in mail subject, and it's better to
raise your question in English (at least
for the subject).

The community is based on volunteers and there's no guarantee for the
answers (although the community
will try the best to help).

Thanks.

Best Regards!