Posted to users@flex.apache.org by vijendra sainy <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/11 12:15:10 UTC

Swf not loading

Hi all,

I have created a swf from pdf using pdf2swf tool. Now when I am loading
this swf I a getting error.

Error #3207: Application-sandbox content cannot access this feature.
at flash.system::Security$/allowDomain()
at rfx::MainTimeline_da283f07()[constructor.as:0]

Please share thoughts if anyone have any idea of same.

*Vijendra Sainy*

*http://www.riamagic.blogspot.com/* <http://www.managementvj.blogspot.com/>

Re: Swf not loading

Posted by Hans Nuecke <hn...@vservu.de>.
Hi Vijendra,
the problem is that AIR blocks SWFs that have the “allowDomain()”
command in in. And that command is inserted into every SWF file by
PDF2SWF by default.
Taking out that allowDomain() command solves the problem. It might have
a negative impact, if content from other domains must be accessed.

If you take out the lines in lib/as3/scripts.c that insert the
allowDomain() command, pdf2swf will create swf files that are accepted
in AIR/AS3.
line 91 is the "culprit":
    __ callpropvoid(c, "[package]::allowDomain", 1);

If you then compile the patched version, your swf files will work with
AIR and AS3.
For reference I attached an "adjusted" script.c, where the 3 lines are
put into a comment.

Good luck
Regards
Hans

Re: Swf not loading

Posted by "pkumar.flex" <pr...@gmail.com>.
Please make sure you are not loading swf created using AS2 in AS3 enabled
project.  If your tool generating SWF using AS2 then you can not load it
into AS3 project.

--
*Regards,*
Prashant Kumar* | *Mob.: +91 8408811225