Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by HuskerAv <pa...@interpublic.com> on 2010/06/10 21:01:53 UTC

Logfile created but attempts to write fail?

I've used log4net for a number of projects already, but my current one is
stumping me. My config is creating the log file without a problem, but any
attempts to write to the file fail. Have no idea what I should be looking
for, and the only other reference that I have are my previous projects -
which are all set up exactly the same and are still working perfectly. Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
HuskerAv