Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Terry Cox <te...@meta-concepts.com> on 2006/07/08 14:57:00 UTC

Problem with projectDeploy task

> Refactored the projectDeploy goal so that is can determine whether
> dependencies are already deployed and if so it will stop and undeploy
> them before redeploying

This seems to have broken the jbi:projectDeploy task here. I now get:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Unable to deploy project, Error accessing ServiceMix administration

When I attempt to deploy a project to a local ServiceMix.

I have configured debugging of Maven tasks under Eclipse and the error
seems to occur in IsDeployedTask:33

	if (JBI_SHARED_LIBRARY.equals(type)) {
		String result = acs.listSharedLibraries(null, name);
		setDeployed(isResultContaining(result, "shared-library", name));
	} else if (JBI_SERVICE_ASSEMBLY.equals(type)) {
**		String result = acs.listServiceAssemblies(null, null, name);
		setDeployed(isResultContaining(result, "service-assembly", name));
	}

The AdminCommandsServiceMBean proxy appears to be connected correctly to
the ServiceMix instance, however executing listServiceAssemblies(null,
null, name) causes an immediate NullPointerException.

Terry

Re: Problem with projectDeploy task

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
Terry,

I have applied a fix to the ListServiceAssemblies task in servicemix-core
and added a testcase to make sure its working,  the problem was  an issue
when the SA wasn't deployed already.   Also I have updated the
jbi-maven-plugin since it wasn't correctly determining the SA was deployed
and also was only stopping and not shuting down the SA before redeploying.

The fixes are all in the SVN trunk,  thanks raising the issue :)