Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2005/01/26 18:54:28 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr PageSequenceLayoutManager.java

Can anyone tell why there was such a layout manager reuse in the first
place? I guess there was a reason.

On 26.01.2005 18:51:55 jeremias wrote:
> jeremias    2005/01/26 09:51:55
>
>   Modified:    src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr
>                         PageSequenceLayoutManager.java
>   Log:
>   Switching off reuse of static LMs, which fixes page numbers and markers on pages >1.

Jeremias Maerki

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr PageSequenceLayoutManager.java

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Can anyone tell why there was such a layout manager reuse in the first
> place? I guess there was a reason.

I Should know because I wrote the first version, but I can't
remember the details. I guess it had something to do with the
overhead of constructing the LM. BTW page numbers worked then.

J.Pietschmann