Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/11 10:06:41 UTC

Re: Talk about preparing graduation as TLP for Apache DolphinScheduler(Incubator)

yes, we could put some not recommended version to archive repository, like
1.2.1, 1.3.0, 1,3,1, 1.3.2

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
got it, thanks for reminding

Best Regards

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

回复: Talk about preparing graduation as TLP for Apache DolphinScheduler(Incubator)

Posted by William Guo Wei <wi...@qq.com>.
hi

it is common to move some deprecated versions to archive