Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yibing Li <yl...@gnxchange.com> on 2002/08/07 20:34:26 UTC

RE: Struts with Turbine

Folks,

    I found that a lot of service components such as Logging service, pool
service  provided by turbine could be very useful for my project (Otherwise
we may need to rebuild some similar modules ourselves). We have decided to
use Struts, given that our team has
built some experience on it and struts can easily handle multi-language. The
question to the group is:

Does it make sense to combine struts with turbine together? What I have in
mind is that we will strictly follow struts architecture but include tubine
library for some of the component reuse.

Futhermore, Are there any sample applications using both successfully?

Thanks,

Yibing