Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2011/01/05 21:08:38 UTC

File Install and Framework starting/stopping

Quick question:

Shouldn't File Install be listening for FrameworkEvent.STARTED and
system bundle BundleEvent.STOPPING to bracket its management operations?
In other words, it shouldn't do any actions until FrameworkEvent.STARTED
is received and shouldn't do any actions after BundleEvent.STOPPING is
received.

I looked in the code and it doesn't seem to be doing this, but it seems
like it should. What do you think?

-> richard

Re: File Install and Framework starting/stopping

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think that would definitely make sense.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet