Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mayur Shetye <Ma...@realtydata.com> on 2005/07/11 17:10:15 UTC

xml in http response

Hello all

I am building a WS in which I shall be giving out an xml document. Enclosing
that XML document in the response xml poses some problems similar to sending
attachments.

I wanted to know, is there any other way I can include that xml document in
the response, other than doing a base64 encoding on it (because the data is
not actually binary).

Thanks
Mayur Shetye

Realty Data Corp.
1325 Franklin Ave., Suite 160
Garden City, NY 11530
T. (516) 877-8715
F. (516) 877-8724
 <http://www.realtydata.com/> www.RealtyData.com

Your National Electronic Abstracting Source

Re: xml in http response

Posted by John Baker <jb...@sasami.atomised.org>.
HTML Encode it? Turn every < into &lt; ? :)