Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/04 23:36:14 UTC

Ivy release?

Hi all,

the second release candidate for Ivy is now some weeks old and it's time we decide what to do next.

I'd prefer to promote this RC2 as final 2.1.0 release, but merge revision 801820 from trunk which fixes a regression introduced in RC2.
Furthermore, since trunk contains fixes for some annoying bugs, we could create a 2.1.1 release candidate later this month after the 2.1.0 final release is out.

I'm willing to do the 2.1.0 final release if there a no other volunteers.

Maarten

Re: Ivy release?

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
ok, I'll start with the release process as soon as I've fixed some problems with my Eclipse installation...

Maarten

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
idem,

Re: Ivy release?