Posted to ruleqa@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2013/01/06 18:48:49 UTC

Re: Rule updates are too old - 2013-01-06

On 1/6/2013 5:00 AM, darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> SpamAssassin version 3.3.0 has not had a rule update since 2013-01-05.
> SpamAssassin version 3.3.1 has not had a rule update since 2013-01-05.
> SpamAssassin version 3.3.2 has not had a rule update since 2013-01-05.
>
> 20130105:  Spam or ham is below threshold of 150,000:  http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/?daterev=20130105
> 20130105:  Spam: 158807, Ham: 130915

We did not have enough hams yesterday according to the logs.  There was,
however, also a core dump on zones trying to run an rsync.  I think the
zones server is having some issue.  I'm opening tickets regarding those
issues.

  HAM: 131975 (150000 required)
SPAM: 199101 (150000 required)
Insufficient ham corpus to generate scores; aborting.
Exit Status 8 is not zero for do-nightly-rescore-example

regards,
KAM