Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Vila PĂ©rez <mv...@telemako.com> on 2002/09/21 15:15:34 UTC

Cannot shutdown tomcat

Hi!
I'm using tomcat 4.1.10, on Linux Red Hat.
I set the environment vars (JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME), when I start
tomcat (startup.sh), seems all run ok, but when I try to shutdown it,
... the shell does not respond:

    [tomcat@telemako bin]$ ./shutdown.sh
    Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10
    Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10
    Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10/temp
    Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1/

I must do a "Ctrl + c", and then kill the first tomcat process, then the
other tomcat process die.
I have been searchin in the mailing-list responses, but I cannot find a
solution, any idea????

Thanxssss!!!!

Marc