Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2015/02/03 16:15:02 UTC

Re: University of Manchester SGA signing - update

Any news?

I only ask because if we can get it into this months report, then we can
ask that Taverna go on to regular reporting.

	Andy

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com>.
I just rang them, apparently the official University signatory has just
'walked into the (contracts) office' so it should be submitted to Apache
within the next hour or two - I will confirm when it has.

: )

Best
Shoaib

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks.

Alan

Re: University of Manchester SGA signing - update

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@manchester.ac.uk>.
I rang him again yesterday 4pm he said looks like today - I will ring again
by 12pm

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Shoaib,

Did it get signed yesterday?

Alan

Re: University of Manchester SGA signing - update

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

That would be excellent!

I spoke to legal this morning, they said the SGA should be happening today.

When they confirm, I will update dev.

Best
Shoaib