Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <47...@qq.com> on 2013/06/26 00:12:31 UTC

Does anyone know how to get the token of the vm console login url?

When we click the "view console" button of a sertain vm,a webbrower window will pop up and we can view the console of the vm.

If we view the html source code of the window,we can find a https url like this:

https://192-168-30-102.realhostip.com/ajax?token=mD_rIFSUJkT7PrE6r5Q576WmdQMpDi9cOmi5ClE5J8tiMzJIxwg8p8CWDQtdDOst_irHE4D1S_5geEkcFvwoIGcvoc7LbK8MydwVFvtyCcPi1crfLe82_4ZbetnfEaG1GdEu3rntUkUJ5b00_1KuW3DAb0F1b_16be_WG9IT9Uck32IFPmdf3MS4RSKVGo9C27z978LoA8oVLd3wTe-EDa2K-dOjPclKql9uhFMgBoSEifsLPoo6ZAD5Lahu15oq7QdtYp9zg-ujst8Oya7kOg

I  want to know how to get the token value.I need to make this url by  myself,not by clicking the button on cloudstack UI,but I'm not familiar with JAVA.It's too difficult for me to find the algorithm from the cloudstack source code directly,so I hope some people or documents can help me to get it.

Re: Does anyone know how to get the token of the vm console login url?

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Need Kelven's help on this one.

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

Re: Does anyone know how to get the token of the vm console login url?

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.