Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2015/09/17 21:10:45 UTC

Automating generation of PDF and Webhelp from GIT

An interesting reference for anyone who is looking at the issue of
generating docs and help automatically
I suppose that it could be adapted to SVN.

This might encourage developers to keep the docs in synch with the code:
- same repo and developent tools
- automatic update of documentation when code changed.

Ron

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Or rather OFBIZ-6644 now

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.