Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/03 14:28:45 UTC

Re: Queries to solr being blocked

What's probably happening is that you are re-opening
searchers every minute and never getting any benefit
from caching. The queries simply _look_ like they're
blocked, when they're just taking a really long time.

Try increasing your delta import interval to something like
10 minutes to test.

Best
Erick