Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/16 00:58:03 UTC

Agenda improvement

Hi,

The agenda tool currently highlights in yellow lines that are "too long".

But it also highlights and line-splits URLs that cannot be properly split.

My request is to not highlight or line-split URLs.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
Director, Apache Board
apache.clr@gmail.com

Re: Agenda improvement

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Created WHIMSY-256 to keep track of this