Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv" <ja...@failiem.lv> on 2016/09/28 10:29:49 UTC

Second Network Port Forwarding not working

When Adding second Network to VM It's not possible to add port forwarding.
Nic1: 10.1.1.21, gw 10.1.1.1 (Primary)
Nic2: 10.1.2.21, gw 10.1.2.1

When trying to add port forwarding rules for: 10.1.2.1 it's not possible
to forward to 10.1.2.21 IP (There is only primary NIC (10.1.1.1.21) IP
in dropdown),
When selecting primary nic it obviously fails with:  cloudstack IP
Address is not in the VM nic's network

--
J. Andersons

RE: Re[4]: Detach Root Disck

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
I believe xen has worked since 4.5.

Simon Weller/ENA
(615) 312-6068

De: "Rafael Weingärtner" <ra...@gmail.com>
Posted by David Amorín <da...@adderglobal.com>.

Re: Re[2]: Detach Root Disck

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Re[2]: Detach Root Disck

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.

________________________________

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Re[2]: Detach Root Disck

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re[5]: Erased snapshot/templates still remains in storage

Posted by David Amorín <da...@adderglobal.com>.
I will check if it is applied in the next version 4.9.1

Thanks Simon

David

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
David,

Posted by David Amorín <da...@adderglobal.com>.
Hi Simon,
Yes it was enable but I changed the default values of the timer set to:
storage.cleanup.delay 60storage.cleanup.interval
300storage.cleanup.enabled=true
In order to make a couple of test and when i delete an instance with
snapshost and templates, i see the following behavior:
The templates are deleted correctlyThe snapshosts still remain on

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
David,

Re: Re[2]: Detach Root Disck

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
Great! The re-attach of a root disk occurs the same way. Just pass device ID of 0.

- Si

________________________________
We tried to pass device ID of 0 and now we can dettach root disk directly.

That's awesome!!

I really appreciate your help

David Amorín

RE: Re[2]: Detach Root Disck

Posted by David Amorín <da...@adderglobal.com>.
Hi Simon
We tried to pass device ID of 0 and now we can dettach root disk directly.

That's awesome!!

I really appreciate your help

David Amor�n

RE: Re[2]: Detach Root Disck