Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/28 04:38:58 UTC

Release geronimo-el and geronimo-jaxws spec package

Hi, we just got some fixes for geronimo-el and geronimo-jaxws-2.2 spec
package in the past, I am thinking to do those two package release soon if
no objection.

--
Ivan

Re: Release geronimo-el and geronimo-jaxws spec package

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to release geronimo-stax-api_1.2_spec because jaxb bundle and
woodstox bundle release also depend on this spec.

--
Shawn

Re: Release geronimo-el and geronimo-jaxws spec package

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan