Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bernabé Villora Sánchez <bv...@banesto.es> on 2002/04/16 12:50:16 UTC

Performance Issue

We have a very high load average  after upgrade a couple of
 webservers from Solaris 8  (running on Sun Enterprise) Apache/1.3.20
(Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6a to
Apache/1.3.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.8 OpenSSL/0.9.6c.

Each process of Apache 1.3.20 used about 0.30% of CPU and each process
of Apache 1.3.21 uses about 1.50% of the same CPU.

Please, let me know if you find something that explains such a high load
and a way to eliminate it.