Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joerg Buchberger <po...@joerg-buchberger.de> on 2004/01/19 12:40:24 UTC

[classloader hierarchy] axis 1.1

Hi there.

Can someone show me a simple graph displaying the classloader hierarchy of axis
1.1beta or 1.1final

Background:
I have jetty-webserver running as a component in an avalon container; axis is
hosted as webapp directly within jetty.
In some special scenarios I run into classloading issues, when I lookup another
avalon-component from within an axis webservice, that shares some bean-classes
with my component.

The reason behind seems to be classloaders relations (peer/parent/isolation) -
to figure out in detail I need the exact hierarchy.

Cheers,
Joerg