Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David-DiSiD Technologies <dc...@disid.com> on 2010/07/16 10:04:00 UTC

in OFBizSetup app: why cannot I create my own WebsiteId?

In OFBizSetup application, in the section "Web Site" (during the setup of new
organization) the value of Website ID is always WebStore, I cannot change it
with my own Website ID.

That's because the service called is this:

<simple-method method-name="createDefaultWebSite" short-description="Create
a WebSite, default webSiteId is WebStore.">
    <set field="parameters.webSiteId" value="WebStore"/>
    <call-service service-name="createWebSite" in-map-name="parameters"/>
</simple-method>

It overwrites the value of webSiteId.

Is there any reason for this?
If not, I can provide a patch for this (replacing the service called from
controller of FBizSetup app)

I'm using branch release10.4, but also I see it in trunk.

Thanks,

-----
David Cervera - dcervera at disid dot com
DiSiD Technologies, S.L. - http://www.disid.com

Re: in OFBizSetup app: why cannot I create my own WebsiteId?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
And please David, use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.