Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2006/08/18 09:07:37 UTC

my notifier email is removed during build !

Hello
I'm using Continuum for my maven1 project.
I've added a email notifier to get build result.
Build runs fine, I get no mail, and when I get back to project page
there is no notifier anymore.
I've tried it several times, check the notifier beeing present before
build, stop and restarted continuum but I always get this stranget
behaviour.

Any idea ?

Nico.

Re: my notifier email is removed during build !

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.
I'm using continuum 1.0.3

I'll try setting a nagEmailAddress, thanks.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.