Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2004/02/26 21:58:19 UTC

jaxme 0.3 release...?

hi dims

we'd like to cut a 0.3 release sometime soonish. i've volunteered to
act as release manager (so that jochen's release instructions can be
double checked).

AIUI we need you to firstly give the release your blessing and secondly
see that the incubation pmc knows about it and (hopefully) give it
their blessing. so would a 0.3 release be ok with you?

- robert

Re: jaxme 0.3 release...?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
On 26 Feb 2004, at 21:46, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> plz give me a day or two to get "ducks in a row" :) let me see if i
> can get us out of incubation.

take as many as you need (i always do :)

- robert

Re: jaxme 0.3 release...?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
plz give me a day or two to get "ducks in a row" :) let me see if i can get us out of incubation.

thanks,
dims

=====