Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2018/10/08 17:31:57 UTC

Updated all UIMA Jenkins build configs

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you that I have updated **all** UIMA build configurations on Jenkins
to use the default Maven settings file. Some jobs were using a deprecated file which prevents
deployment of SNAPSHOT builds to the Maven repo.

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: Updated all UIMA Jenkins build configs

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Great!  thanks!  -Marshall