Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/07/14 04:57:44 UTC

general/844: Acrobat Plugin and Communicator (fwd)

I lost track of the whole acrobat thing.  Is this a new problem, or is
this just the same problem that Adobe wanted us to hack around in an
extremely ugly way and which Roy told them "no, you've had a year to fix
your product, get off your ass" (paraphrased).

Dean