Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Saravanan S <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 13:01:18 UTC

Need help in setting up my First Crawler

Dear all,
                  I am new to nutch. Just installed and trying out simple
example from nutch tutorial. Now, getting an error in the agent name under
property item of nutch-site.xml. I need to know what value should be given
for name and value in property..

any help is appreciated.

Thanks

--
Cheers,

Saravana

Re: Need help in setting up my First Crawler

Posted by X3C TECH <te...@x3chaos.com>.
Saravanan,
Did you add HTTP agent name to nutch-site.xml? If not add below line

<property>
 <name>http.agent.name</name>
 <value>My Nutch Spider</value>
</property>