Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2002/06/03 14:31:45 UTC

1.3.25 release status

There are 2 outstanding questions regarding the Cygwin patches that
Stipe submitted, which I would like resolved before the T&R. It's also
looking like the 2 patches noted in STATUS will *not* be added in.
T&R set for the morning of June4.

Re: 1.3.25 release status

Posted by Stipe Tolj <to...@wapme-systems.de>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> There are 2 outstanding questions regarding the Cygwin patches that
> Stipe submitted, which I would like resolved before the T&R. It's also
> looking like the 2 patches noted in STATUS will *not* be added in.
> T&R set for the morning of June4.

I'll check about the src/helpers/install.sh issue this day and get
back to the list.

The src/main/http_main.c patch is definitly needed IMO for a stable
running httpd on Cygwin, at least live tests on apache.dev.wapme.net
have proofen this.

Stipe

tolj@wapme-systems.de
Wapme Systems AG