Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/22 07:24:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release 14.1, RC7

Hi all,

It’s been 11 days now and so-far I can only see 1 non-binding vote … I know that Trevor is on vacation at the moment, but what’s up with the others?

And I had a chat with Pat on slack about the SBT thing … I think we should discuss and whip up a how-to for SBT and Scala users as soon as we have the release out the door.

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Any updates? I would love to close this out before Apachecon next week.

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 14.1, RC7

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.