Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Deborah Schmidt <fr...@mpi-cbg.de> on 2019/02/28 10:37:23 UTC

Where to go with code depending on jackrabbit-webdav-3.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi all,

I wanted to use jackrabbit for our webdav client [1] and made a now
obviously bad decision and chose the 3.0-SNAPSHOT-version. It was easy
to use, the client seems to work fine, but I would like to fix the
situation and to depend on stable releases..

Now the implementation with 2.X seems to be quite different. Do you have
any tips for me how to resolve the situation? Should I have a look at Oak?

Thank you and regards,

Deborah

[1]
https://github.com/juglab/imagej-plugins-uploader-webdav/blob/fix-https-upload/src/main/java/net/imagej/plugins/uploaders/webdav/WebDAVUploader.java

Re: Where to go with code depending on jackrabbit-webdav-3.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Deborah Schmidt <fr...@mpi-cbg.de>.
Thank you so much! 2.12.10 worked and now I also have an idea where to
search for the necessary code adjustments since I can follow the release
changes.

Best,
Deborah

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.