Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/12 14:54:46 UTC

[DISCUSS] Time for 3.0.0-alpha-3

Will roll 3.0.0-alpha-3 in the next week.

And 3.0.0-alpha-4 will be our last alpha release, after which we will cut
branch-3 and enter the feature freeze state.

If you want something to be released in 3.0.0 please shout, and let's see
whether we can land it before the alpha4 release. For me, I would like to
finish HBASE-27109 and HBASE-27110 before alpha4.

Thanks.

Re: [DISCUSS] Time for 3.0.0-alpha-3

Posted by Mallikarjun <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Duo