Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mauro Leite <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/26 20:50:26 UTC

how can I test

 I've upgraded my SA and there is a doubt.
How can I test this software, before put my computer to work on the net?
Sorry for my english, I'm a brazilian user.
Thanks

Re: how can I test

Posted by Magnus Holmgren <ho...@lysator.liu.se>.
On Monday 26 June 2006 20:50, Mauro Leite took the opportunity to write:
>  I've upgraded my SA and there is a doubt.
> How can I test this software, before put my computer to work on the net?

It depends on what you want to do, exactly. You can always pipe messages to
spamassassin -t.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)