Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Alexey Trenikhun <ye...@msn.com> on 2020/09/03 18:28:00 UTC

Unit Test for KeyedProcessFunction with out-of-core state

Hello,
I want to unit test KeyedProcessFunction which uses with out-of-core state (like rocksdb).
Does Flink has mock for rocksdb, which can be used in unit tests ?

Thanks,
Alexey

Re: Unit Test for KeyedProcessFunction with out-of-core state

Posted by Alexey Trenikhun <ye...@msn.com>.
Unfortunately it looks like impossible to change backend of AbstractStreamOperatorTestHarness without resorting to reflection, stateBackend  initialized in constructor as `this.stateBackend = new MemoryStateBackend();`, since it is protected, I can change it in derived class, but checkpointStorage already initialized using original backend `    this.checkpointStorage = this.stateBackend.createCheckpointStorage(new JobID());`, and checkpointStorage  is private

Thanks,
Alexey
Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.