Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joe Manno <jm...@exelixis.com> on 2003/05/09 00:04:31 UTC

[users@httpd] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to listener

All,

In my error_log, the below message keeps producing itself every second.

[Thu May 08 14:56:49 2003] [warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to
listener

This is making my log file grow really fast and two errors are taking upto
3 minutes to show up in the log file.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to listener