Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Schmid <ma...@informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de> on 2002/08/19 09:28:33 UTC

Using eldap logicsheet with cocoon 2

Hi,

trying to use the eldap logicsheet with cocoon 2 I wrote an xsp-page
that contains the eldap-tags to execute an ldap-query and includes the
eldap logic-sheet:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="/logicsheets/eldap.xsl"?>
<xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
xmlns:eldap="http://www.opendirectory.ca.com/eldap"
xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">
<document>
<eldap:execute type="Query">
</eldap:execute>
</document>
</xsp:page>

In the sitemap I use the serverpages-generator to generate the document,
after that I apply a stylesheet to transform the results to html.

<map:pipelines>
<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="test.html">
<map:generate type="xsp" src="test.xml"/>
<map:transform src="../html/htmlcontent.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>
</map:pipelines>

Unfortunately cocoon just produces java source code (for the ldap-query)
by executing the <map:generate type="xsp" src="test.xml"/> line within
the sitemap instead of compiling the page and executing the ldap query.

I don't want to use the LDAP-transformer provided by cocoon 2 (which
acutally works), because I need the results of the LDAP query to execute
an SQL-query (which used to work with cocoon 1, esql and eldap).
Combining those queries does not work with the LDAP-transformer provided.

Any ideas on what's wrong here?

Regards,

Markus