Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 03:50:32 UTC

[all] ApacheCon logo not clickable

Seems silly to have the ApacheCon logo if it's not clickable.

There is an ApacheCon link on the menu, but that's the other side of the page.

Is there any way to fix this?

Re: [all] ApacheCon logo not clickable

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 2:50 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems silly to have the ApacheCon logo if it's not clickable.
>
>  There is an ApacheCon link on the menu, but that's the other side of the page.
>
>  Is there any way to fix this?

The background image is put there by the commons stylesheet:
   http://commons.apache.org/style/commons-maven.css

So it either needs a CSS guru to fix that - or an alternative way to
put the apachecon logo on our sites. The reason it was done this way
was so that we don't have to continually update 34 component sites
every time ApacheCon changes (just the url in one stylesheet) - so any
alternative solution needs to meet that need.

Niall