Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by jerome lacoste <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/24 07:52:53 UTC

Maven 2 Jira plugin: waiting patches

Hi,

I have 8 patches waiting to be reviewed/committed for the MJAR
project. I know there are at least a couple of others.

There's a high risk of patch rotting...

Can we get those into a snapshot? When is the next released planned?

Can I help in some way?

Jerome

Re: Maven 2 Jira plugin: waiting patches

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I've noted it to take a particularly look (if not by me, someone else).

I guess february snuck by and I didn't do the plugin health update. I'll
do that tomorrow. I'll put jar on the feb rotation if it isn't already.

We have a very large number of patches that haven't been dealt with.
Just wanted to thank everyone for the patience, and don't be afraid to
prod on them. They aren't as simple as a patch -p <diff application a
lot of the time, which is why we are behind, but once we get back
plugins to a higher level of documentation and testing (which is being
worked on), then it should be not only much easier to evaluate patches,
but less likely they'll be needed ;)

- Brett