Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mathias Wiegard <Ma...@student.uni-ulm.de> on 2003/07/25 17:47:26 UTC

Using internal reader pipeline to generate stream

Hi
I have the following problem:
I constructed a cocoon application with this structure:
/
/ts
/ts/content
/om
/om/content

Now, I wanna use a xml file of /om/content to use it in the subsitemap of
/ts.
What I've done is that i defined a pipeline i the sitemap of /ts that if
someone is trying to reach ist subfolder /ts/om/ to get an xml file, it will
be redirected to the sitemap of om, where a pipeline uses a reader to get
the file:

<map:match pattern="om/**.xml">
                <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon://om/{1}.xml"/>

No, I'm trying to use this on a pipeline like this:
<map:match pattern="index.html">
                <map:generate src="cocoon:/om/index.xml"/>
                <map:transform src="style/blog2html.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize/>
            </map:match>

I'm getting following error:
Streaming of an internal pipeline is not possible with a reader.

Any hints or suggestions to solve this problem without copying om into ts?
Best regards, Mat

AW: Using internal reader pipeline to generate stream

Posted by Marco Rolappe <m_...@web.de>.
hi mathias,

see below

try the following instead: