Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by pr...@daimlerchrysler.com on 2006/11/07 12:18:58 UTC

1 TO N UPDATES

Hello everybody.
I need help undestanding a thing.
I can execute 1 to N select, selecting data from tables from 1-N relation.

There is a way to execute an automatic "insert" or "update" in such tables?

For example:

table a           ID    KEY

table b           ID    KEY
            ID2   KEY

Object A    String id; List objectsB;
Object B    String id; String id2;

update(A objectA);

????

Such an update "must" undestand if related table has elements and insert,
delete or update according to presence or absence of the element in table.

Re: 1 TO N UPDATES

Posted by pr...@daimlerchrysler.com.
Ok
I supposed it
thanks

Cordiali saluti/Kind Regards.

Alessandro Allievi

www.progesoftware.it
Via Mentore Maggini, 48/50
00143 Roma
Phone +39 06.5042621
Fax +39 06.5042676
mailto: aallievi@progesoftware.it

             lmeadors@apache.o
             rg
             larry.meadors@gma         user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             il.com                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/11/2006 16.26          Re: 1 TO N UPDATES

             Please respond to
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

No. You have to do that yourself.