Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 22:36:53 UTC

[Trinidad] Does attributeChangeListener work?

I am trying to determine why the attributeChangeListener is not
getting fired on a component. When I grep through the Trinidad 1.2.2
code, I do not see any code actually creating or queuing the
AttributeChangeEvent.

Is this framework supposed to work, or has it been removed but never
documented? Have I missed something?

Grep results:

grep -R -l --include "*.java" "new AttributeChangeEvent" .
./trinidad-api/src/test/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/component/UIComponentTestCase.java:

Thanks,
Andrew