Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/10/03 05:24:39 UTC

Forrest Tuesday on 4 October

Gee that came around quickly.

We had some talk last time that perhaps
Friday or the weekend would be better.
However, we didn't organise anything so lets
stick with the schedule.

http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-tuesday.html
4 October starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
See the calendar for your time zone.

We will use conventional IRC. The main communication
medium is still the dev mailing list. The IRC channel
name will be announced there.

What should be the topic?

Anyway, just over 25 hours to go.

-David

Re: Forrest Tuesday on 4 October

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El lun, 03-10-2005 a las 06:33 +0100, Ross Gardler escribió:

> When Thorsten is around I would like to tackle some of the views/xhtml2
> stuff, but I'm scared to touch it without "instruction".

-1

I will not be around, I am taking a break.
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: Forrest Tuesday on 4 October

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Gee that came around quickly.
>
> We had some talk last time that perhaps
> Friday or the weekend would be better.
> However, we didn't organise anything so lets
> stick with the schedule.
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/forrest-tuesday.html
> 4 October starting at 06:00 Greenwich Mean Time.
> See the calendar for your time zone.
>
> We will use conventional IRC. The main communication
> medium is still the dev mailing list. The IRC channel
> name will be announced there.
>
> What should be the topic?

I'm up for it and will be around from around 2pm BST and an hour or so
in the morning - focus could be a bug fix drive, everyone who logs in
tries to fix an issue or two, or at least evaluate what needs to be
done. I'm out all day today, so i'll go with wnything that is decided,
then please set up the IRC channel anyway and I'll sit in there when I
can working on bugs.

Certainly the first issue I'd be working on would be the sitemap
refactoring for locationmap. Perhaps Ferdinand would like to drop in to
solve his HTML issues too.

Perhaps people could cast a vote for issues they would like to see
addressed as a matter of priority.

When Thorsten is around I would like to tackle some of the views/xhtml2
stuff, but I'm scared to touch it without "instruction".

Ross

Re: Forrest Tuesday on 4 October

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
I just updated that manual log in the events SVN.
JennyCurran fell asleep at midnight.

-David

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Addi <ad...@rocktreesky.com>.