Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Alexandre Vermeerbergen <av...@gmail.com> on 2023/08/21 17:11:18 UTC

Is it normal not to receive notifications on dev list when new Storm JIRA are created?

Hello,

I recently created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3958,
and I realize that this creation is not automatically associated with
a mail to dev@storm.apache.org.

Maybe this is normal, but I'm wondering: aren't we risking to miss
interesting feature requests and/or bug reports if people open Storm
JIRA and think somebody in Storm DEV will notice it?

Sorry if that's a naive question...

Thanks;
Alexandre

Re: Is it normal not to receive notifications on dev list when new Storm JIRA are created?

Posted by Richard Zowalla <ri...@zowalla.com>.
It is a separate list usually to avoid too many mails on the actual dev list.

It is https://lists.apache.org/list.html?issues@storm.apache.org issues@ for Storm. Other ASF projects use commits@ etc.

Gruß
Richard