Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by EPaulson <er...@cymbalfusion.com> on 2007/07/22 07:23:57 UTC

defaultViewSize Question

I am trying to change the defaultViewSize of "10" but cannot figure out how .
. .I've notice this question has been asked a couple of times before with no
answer.  Can anyone help me with this??
Thanks
Erik

Re: defaultViewSize Question

Posted by EPaulson <er...@cymbalfusion.com>.
Thanks Jacopo.  I have tried adding what you suggested several ways to
categorydetail.bsh, productsummary.bsh and more....clearing the cache before
testing everytime.  Nothing seems to get the ViewSize to change.  Obviously
I am doing something wrong.....any advice?

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.