Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Yao Harrison <ha...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/30 05:33:33 UTC

Does it need a long time to create a new workspace ?

Hi list:

   I'm create a new workspace with followed codes , but the thread not
stopped till this letter sent, I'm wondering that how long times
needed to create a new workspace in jackrabbit?

codes:

public void creatWorkspace()throws RepositoryException{
        WorkspaceImpl wsi = (WorkspaceImpl)session.getWorkspace();
        wsi.createWorkspace("helloWorkspace");
        session.save();
    }

Thanks for your advices!
Harrison

Re: Does it need a long time to create a new workspace ?

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Yao,

could you please create a thread dump while the workspace is created.
That would help identifying the cause of this behaviour.

thanks.

regards
  marcel