Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manuel Dahmen <ib...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/09 23:03:05 UTC

Error when loading dependency on a personal repository

I try to publicize my project.

I have two projects that I compile tonight.

The dependency compiles and uploads on mysite.be

But the dependent myproject doesn't download the dependency.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project emptycanvas: Could not resolve
depende

ncies for project be.mysite:myproject:pom:17.0: Could not transfer artifact

com.otherproject:OtherLibrary:jar:0.7.7-STABLE from/to be.mysite
(http//www.mysite.be): No connector available to access repository be.
mysite (http//ww

w. mysite.be) of type legacy using the available factories
WagonRepositoryConn

ectorFactory -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

-------

-  0 0 -

-*/\*-

-  ~~ -

Manuel Dahmen

Rue Fosse-aux-Raines 30

4020 LIEGE

0466/18.57.83

500EUROS

J'ai la frite !

Re: Error when loading dependency on a personal repository

Posted by Thomas Broyer <t....@gmail.com>.
The error is in resolving the dependency, not deploying it. So I'd say the
error is the missing ":" in the repository URL.

Posted by DAHMEN Manuel <ib...@gmail.com>.
2013/8/12 Baptiste Mathus <ml...@batmat.net>

> Hi,
> Sure Tomcat isn't required (btw, Apache Httpd also supports webdav).
>
> From the error excerpt you provided("http//", not ftp and missing ":" ?), I
> suppose you didn't configure correctly your distributionManagement.
> Deploying to ftp is indeed supported. Did you correctly declare the
> wagon-ftp extension, like described here:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/examples/deploy-ftp.html
>
> Could you show us your pom (putting it on some place like pastebin or
> gist@github), or even better a test project?
>
> It enables Maven to deploy artifacts and files to WebDAV enabled servers.
Getting files from WebDAV servers is not fully tested.
http://maven.apache.org/wagon/wagon-providers/wagon-webdav-jackrabbit/

Put files with Wagon on ftp -> OK

Retrieve files -> NOT WORKING

I don't know what to do next.