Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Malisetti, Ramanjaneyulu" <Ra...@ca.com> on 2011/09/22 14:51:15 UTC

Double entries in Soap Header for and elements in CXF 2.4.2 if addressing is enabled

Hi,
     Another issue I have come across during migrating our code from CXF 2.3 to 2.4.2.

  Basically we two clients that use 1) Dispatch<Source> 2) Dispatch<SOAPMessage>. For both the clients we set <To> and <Action> entries in Soap Header using CXF WSAddressingUtil. Our service mandates request to have WS-Addressing element.

We have no issue for the client that use  Dispatch<Source>. But for client that use  Dispatch<SOAPMessage>, request header is something like below i.e if X is  a To address, CXF is putting XX and for action element also it is adding http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws/dispatch/WrappedSinkPortType/InvokeRequest after our value.

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<To xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">XX</To>
<Action xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://www.w3.org/2010/08/ws-evt/NotifyEventhttp://cxf.apache.org/jaxws/dispatch/WrappedSinkPortType/InvokeRequest</Action<http://www.w3.org/2010/08/ws-evt/NotifyEventhttp:/cxf.apache.org/jaxws/dispatch/WrappedSinkPortType/InvokeRequest%3c/Action>>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

This is breaking our server side code. Is there way to avoid this behavior?

If I disable addressing, my server is not accepting requests from client that use Dispatch<SOAPMessage>

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Raman

Re: Double entries in Soap Header for and elements in CXF 2.4.2 if addressing is enabled

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Any chance you can try with the latest 2.4.3-SNAPSHOT code?

Jesse Pangburn and Aki Yoshida have done a lot of work on the WS-Addressing
support of the Dispatch clients/servers.   See:

Thus, it may already be fixed.   If not, can you provide a test case?

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp