Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Maruko <bs...@hotmail.fr> on 2009/07/10 14:29:54 UTC

Need Help to write BPEL Process

Hi every body ,

I hope that i post in the right maliing list, i  need to write Bpel process
by hand ( without IDE such as BPEL DESIGNER) but i'm newbee in this domain ,
i hope that anyone can help me by giving me a good tuto to start
i'm so sorry for my poor english

Best regards

Re: Need Help to write BPEL Process

Posted by Lars Ericsson <la...@yahoo.com>.
you can look at this tutorial
the problem are: it is writen in Germany and it use Eclips.....

http://www.se.uni-hannover.de/lehre/tutorials/BPEL-ODE-DynamicInvoke.php
Good luch

________________________________

Posted by Denis Weerasiri <dd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maruko,
To invoke a partner Web service you can use the <invoke /> (for more details
on <invoke/> Refer
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS/wsbpel-v2.0-OS.html#_Toc164738481).

So If you need to use two services together, the basic building block will
be <invoke />.

The following code snippet invoke a service specified in
InvokeMultiplierService2. And the result is assigned to the input variable
of the next <invoke/> which is InvokeSquareService.

<invoke name="InvokeMultiplierService2" partnerLink="MultiplierPartnerLink"
operation="multiply" portType="ns1:MultiplierServicePortType"
inputVariable="MultiplyInput1" outputVariable="MultiplyOutput1"/>
        <assign name="Assign3">
            <copy>
                <from>
                    <literal xml:space="preserve">
            <tns:square xmlns:tns="http://ws.apache.org/axis2" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
                  <tns:param0></tns:param0>
            </tns:square>
            </literal>
                </from>
                <to part="parameters" variable="SquareInput">
                </to>
            </copy>
        <copy>
                <from>$MultiplyOutput1.parameters/ns4:return</from>
                <to>$SquareInput.parameters/ns4:param0</to>
            </copy>
        </assign>
        <invoke name="InvokeSquareService" partnerLink="SquarePartnerLink"
operation="square" xmlns:ns2="http://SquareService.wsdl"
portType="ns2:SquareServicePortType" inputVariable="SquareInput"
outputVariable="SquareOutput"/>

Hope this will help.
Cheers,
Denis Weerasiri
http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com

Posted by Maruko <bs...@hotmail.fr>.

Posted by Chris Ma <cm...@hotmail.com>.
I study the BPEL by reading the BPEL specification document, it takes me a
lot of time. you can start from here,
http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/platform/documents/design/choreography_html/tutorials/wsbpel_tut.html
I hope it can help you...

Chris