Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rehana Sheikh (Contractor)" <Sh...@bp.com> on 2001/07/09 14:51:24 UTC

Checkboxes

Hi,

Can someone pls send me a sample of how to implement checkboxes? I've tried
to but think I may be missing something in an action class/config
file/bean.....

Am having the same problem I had with the drop-down box but am ignoring that
for now....

Thanks.

Re: Checkboxes

Posted by gdelgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
where contactbyEmail is a boolean variable in MyForm